Reflections of aSimonG
- Complex psychology
- About assumptions and questions – big ones
- Current affairs
- I don't write much about current affairs, but sometimes they break in
- Knowledge commons
- how to create and manage a knowledge resource as a commons, involving many commoners
- Journal writing
- the challenge and process (and sometimes the technology) of writing
- Learning communities
- How do we get together and help each other learn?
- Reflections on my own psychology and history, and how to move on
- CHOICE System
- highly efficient method for matching people, jobs etc. that I've been working on for ages
- No comment
- I thought I'd add a category for extremely short apologies for not writing
If you have any remarks on any of my posts, please send me e-mail,
saying what you would like me to do.
Are your remarks private, or would you be happy to quote you
(I will always attribute your words unless you ask me not to),
and add your response (or parts of it) to the post it's about?